Saturday, June 2, 2007

Balance...Wheres the balance???

Not quite sure :)
SInce the warmer weather, I feel like Im am stretched for time!!!! Its 11:20pm and I JUST sat down for the day. If I start crafting...well...I would be up till 2am-3am and I just cant pull anymore all nighters. I need to get some pictures taken and new items listed I just havent had the time to devote to it. I'll try tomorrow. My hubby is gone this week for the Reserves so its just me and my kiddos. Its been kinda nice. Trying to find special things for us to do.
Went to the strawberry festival today and was SO sad I could not be a vendor there. Just didnt have time to throw it all together for this weekend. It was next to impossible to get info on this event. There is always next year :)

Okay a bunch of rambling, just wanna say I am still here...just looking for balance!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love your blog. Your stuff is so cute!
You've been tagged!
Visit my blog and comment and then post your 6 weird things on your blog! Have a great day!