Monday, June 4, 2007

Working on lil head scarves...or is it scarfs -lol-

Been making more of these lately. I love them on my daughter and she has babyfine hair so it keeps the harsh sun off her little noggin :)




Not the best picture of it on here, need to get more. But it actually stayed on her all day! Its big enough to actually fit me if I wanted to wear it. So any age child could wear it.

I have the cutest fabric too. I have Raggity Ann and Andy and Holly Hobby and some pink camo. Hopefully my lil sick babies (teps of 102) will let me get a few more done :)

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Those are so cute. My daughter won't keep anything like that on her head. I wish she would!

I hope your little ones recover soon. It's so hard to have them feeling so sick. They want you non-stop.

Autumn Daisy Studio said...

Oh goodness!!! These are WAY too cute! Funny - my Mom and I were just talking about that it's too bad that my daughter will not keep anything in her hair! Augh!

msbelle said...

Oh, I hope they are feeling better. I hurt right along with mine when he's sick.
Your things are so cute. It's too bad I have a boy and he can't wear all these cute little girlie things!!
The pics of your bows on the customers are great!

Janice said...

I love these head scarves! Now if I could only talk the girls into keeping them on. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.